To turn your challenges...
The realization of a goal is not a complicated process. In fact, it’s a simple matter of cause and effect. As straightforward, consistent and reliable as 2 + 2 = 4.
The problem is, most organizations approach goals
in the wrong way.
They pass the appropriate sub-goals on to its executives and employees, expecting them to change their behaviors and habits in order to change results.
If you want different results, you need to ignite change at the level where the results are created in the first place---in each member of the team’s mind.
When you do that, achieving your goals becomes not merely “possible” or “probable”...
Do you want to know
more about the program?
Thinking Into Results
For your Schools and organizations
Thinking Into Results is a powerful 24-week coaching and transformational process that helps organizations go from where they are to where they want to be--not just once, but over and over again.
Created by Bob Proctor one of the world’s leading experts in teaching individuals to push past their comfort zone toward unimaginable success;
And Sandy Gallagher, impactful advisor to corporate boards and high-ranking executives
and delivered by Certified Success Consultant Nebila Dhieb, PhD in English for Specific Purposes and experienced Teacher Trainer,
This program is a paradigm-shifting, educational program that is based on over 75 years of intensive research into the science and mechanics of professional and personal success.
Unlike other corporate programs, Thinking Into Results addresses the root cause of success…
Most employees know what to do, but they hold themselves back because they don’t believe in themselves.
Thinking Into Results helps them become more productive, happier, inspired and aligned with organization’s goals by changing their paradigm (beliefs and multitude of behavioral habits and patterns).
- Set and achieve worthy goals--if you know how to reach the goal, then it probably isn’t the right goal.
- Understand the difference between what you know and what you do--just knowing something does not get results: you must change the behavior to change results.
- Master the mind to promote quantum leaps in performance. Become more disciplined and bring out their leadership skills.
- Understand and adapt to the unprecedented rapid changes taking place in the educational and corporate world.
- Identify and avoid toxic landmines that sabotage your thinking.
- The magic of attitude--you must give energy to get energy back. It starts with you.
- Stop others from controlling what you think--with tools to pre-program participants to think great thoughts about themselves, their family, their job and the organization they work for.
- Work in harmony with each other, and become more efficient and effective as a team.
- Be more effective in meetings and properly mastermind as a team.
Does your organization have a big goal it would like to reach?
Would you like to bring out the best in each executive and employee?
To find out more about the 24-week process and how Thinking Into Results can help you achieve your corporate goals
Schedule a Consultation Call