To turn your corporate challenges
thinking into results.
transformational process for corporate
leadership and peak performance
“ Thanks to Bob, my team went from ranking 163rd company-wide in commissions to #11 within the first year, and #1 by the fifth year. This program is great because you can have Bob Proctor in your office every week--any time you want to just turn it on. ”
--Paul Hutsey, Former VP of Sales, Prudential Life
The realization of a goal is not a complicated process. In fact, it’s a simple matter of cause and effect. As straightforward, consistent and reliable as 2 + 2 = 4.
The problem is, most companies approach goals in the wrong way.
They pass the appropriate sub-goals on to its executives and employees, expecting them to change their behaviors and habits in order to change results.
That approach seldom works.
If you want different results, you need to ignite change at the level where the results are created in the first place---in each member of the team’s mind.
When you do that, achieving your goals becomes not merely “possible” or “probable”
...It Becomes Inevitable
Bob Proctor is widely regarded as one of the pioneer masters of the Law of Attraction. He has brilliantly unleashed the true potential of people’s minds since the early 1060s. Founder of Proctor Gallagher Institute, Bob authored the best-selling book You Were Born Rich and is direct protege of Earl Nightingale, the undisputed master of changing lives by changing how you think. When it comes to systemizing life, no one else can touch him. He is simply the best. Bob Proctor is one of the world’s leading experts in teaching individuals to push past their comfort zone toward unimaginable success.
Sandy Gallagher was a practising corporate attorney with over 20 years of expertise handling billions of dollars in merger/acquisition and capital-raising transactions. She regularly advised corporate boards and high-ranking executives.
Sandy joined Bob Proctor to create Thinking Into Results the most powerful transformational program of its kind. As President and CEO of Proctor Gallagher Institute (PGI), Sandy brings the impact of Bob’s strategies into both large and small business leadership training programs and is dedicated to teaching organizations how to unleash the full potential of their people.
Nebila Dhieb PhD holder in English for Specific Purposes and certified PGI Thinking Into Results for Radical personal and corporate transformation consultant. She is on a mission to help organizations achieve corporate goals, and personnel become more efficient, effective, and productive as a team.
Thinking Into Results is a powerful 24-week coaching and transformational process that helps organizations go from where they are to where they want to be--not just once, but over and over again.
Do you want to know
more about the program?
Created by Bob Proctor and Sandy Gallagher, this program is a paradigm-shifting, educational program that is based on over 75 years of intensive research into the science and mechanics of professional and personal success.
Unlike other corporate programs, Thinking Into Programs addresses the root cause of success…
Most employees know what to do, but they hold themselves back because they don’t believe in themselves.
Thinking Into Results helps them become more productive, happier, inspired and aligned with company goals by changing their paradigm (beliefs and multitude of behavioral habits and patterns).
- Set and achieve worthy goals--if you know how to reach the goal, then it probably isn’t the right goal.
- Understand the difference between what you know and what you do--just knowing something doesn’t get results: you must change the behavior to change results.
- Master the mind to promote quantum leaps in performance. Become more disciplined and bring out their leadership skills.
- Understand and adapt to the unprecedented rapid changes taking place in the corporate world.
- Identify and avoid toxic landmines that sabotage your thinking.
- The magic of attitude--you must give energy to get energy back. It starts with you.
- Stop others from controlling what you think--with tools to preprogram participants to think great thoughts about themselves, their family, their job and the company they work for.
- Work in harmony with each other, and become more efficient and effective as a team.
- Be more effective in meetings and properly mastermind as a team.